Re: Integration work

Hi Ross,

focusing on core stability and feature expansion for RBD was the right appoach
in the past and I feel you have reached an adequate maturity level here.

Performance enhancements - especially to reduce the latency of a single IO / increase IOPS -
and a stronger engagement on the CephFS client would be very much appreciated.
A stable and fast CephFS client would allow an efficient integration with
- (clustered) NFS (v3 and v4)
- (clustered) Samba v4

Cheers,
-Dieter