Re: host settings in ceph.conf when ipaddress != hostname

Tommi,

Thanks, I'm beginning to understand.  I think the only piece I'm
missing (or rather, that I didn't understand before) is that if I use
the options for cluster_network and private_network in [global] then
the OSDs and MONs will automatically bind to the IP address/interface
that matches that CIDR when they start up?  Thereby negating my having
to put a specific addr in each [osd.x] or [mon.x] section.  Do I
understand that correctly?

If I do, then your initial suggestion of setting those fields is
exactly what I want.

 - Travis