Ceph fs stability

Hi!

we are using ceph 0.48 on three nodes to provide rbd images for further four kvm nodes (not kernel mapped) with no big issues and would mount the ceph fs on the kvm nodes just to store xml virtual machine definitions in order to have them immediately in the case an host crashes (we are in multimds configuration). As ceph fs is not production ready what are the possible problems? May the fs corrupt the rbd pool or damages will be limited only to the data/metadata pools (acceptable for us)? may the fs hang the entire cluster or kvm client nodes?

Regards.

    Niko