Re: Infiniband 40GB

On 6/7/12 6:25 AM, Alexandre DERUMIER wrote:
others tests done today: (kernel 3.4 - ubuntu precise)

3 nodes with 5 osd with btrfs, 1GB journal in tmps forced in writeahead
3 nodes with 1 osd with xfs,8GB journal in tmpfs
3 nodes with 1 osd with btfs,8GB journal in tmpfs forced in writeahead

3 nodes with 5 osd with btrfs, 20G journal on disk forced in writeahead
3 nodes with 1 osd with xfs,20GB journal on disk
3 nodes with 1 osd with btfs,20GB journal on disk forced in writeahead

same behaviour for all cases, writes are constant to disk.

benched with:
rados -p pool3 bench 60 write -t 16

also with
fio, bonnie  , random/seq write from guest vm with differents block size.