De: "udit agarwal" <fzdudit@xxxxxxxxx>
À: ceph-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé: Jeudi 7 Juin 2012 08:56:58
Objet: setting up virtual machines with ceph

Hi,
I have set up ceph system with a client, mon and mds on one system which is
connected to 2 osds. . The ceph setup worked fine and I did some tests on it and
they too worked fine. Now, I want to set up virtual machines on my system and
want to run multiple virtual machine instances in parallel . But I don’t know
about what are the exact installation steps that are needed to be done after the
ceph installation. I guess I need to install rdb and kvm to achieve the same.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Can anyone help me in this matter.

Thanks in advance.

--Udit Agarwal

	Alexandre D erumier
Ingénieur Système
Fixe : 03 20 68 88 90
Fax : 03 20 68 90 81
45 Bvd du Général Leclerc 59100 Roubaix - France
12 rue Marivaux 75002 Paris - France