Re: poor OSD performance using kernel 3.4 => problem found

Am 31.05.2012 14:31, schrieb Mark Nelson:
Hi Stefan,

Please do share! I was planning on starting out on the wiki and
eventually getting these kinds of things into the master docs. If you
(and others) have already done testing it would be really interesting to
compare experiences. So far I've been just kind of throwing stuff into:

http://ceph.com/wiki/Performance_analysis

In it's current form it's pretty inadequate, but I'm hoping to
eventually get back to it. A lot of the work I've been doing recently is
looking at underlying FS write behavior (specifically seeks) and if we
can get any reasonable improvement through mkfs and mount options.

At least i'll start sharing when i've a fine running system ;-) I plan to switch to 10Gbe next week.

Stefan