Re: How will Ceph cope with a failed Journal device?

I posted the same question to the list last week and never got a
reply.  In addition, I'd also like to know if there's a difference in
failure behavior between XFS backed Ceph (writeahead journaling) and
BTRFS backed Ceph (parallel journaling).

Calvin