Re: ceph 0.44+ and leveldb

Hi Laszlo, Jonathan,

configure will now accept a --with-system-leveldb flag that will use the
installed libleveldb.  For Debian, we just need to update debian/rules and
add libsnappy-dev and libleveldb-dev to the build depends.

I didn't this in ceph.git because I'm building packages for various older
distros and don't want to backport those packages right now.  Laszlo, can
you carry that diff on your side when you submit upstream?

Jonathan, I'm not doing anything to the .spec file yet either, since
presumably leveldb needs to be packaged first.

The change is in the next and master branches, so it'll be there for
v0.45 (which I plan to release tomorrow).

sage