Oneiric Builds

I'm unable to load an up-to-date ceph-common package on my plana
(oneiric) system.  One of you mentioned something about how this file:

    /etc/apt/sources.list.d/ceph.list

is referring to natty, when it should be referring to oneiric.
Dan found that the reason was we aren't building packages for
oneric.  He found, *somewhere*, this code snippet:

    case distro
    when "maverick"
      # we don't actually build for maverick, but natty seems to work
      # fine; old sepia is still maverick
      distro = "natty"
    when "oneiric"
      # TODO we don't yet build debs for oneiric, so kludge it back to
      # natty; FIX ME
      distro = "natty"
    end

In the mean time I think I can find a way to build the package
on my machine, but is there a fix for this pending?

					-Alex