Re: Mysteriously poor write performance

More strangely, writing speed drops down by fifteen percent when this
option was set in vm` config(instead of result from
http://www.mail-archive.com/ceph-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg03685.html).
As I mentioned, I`m using 0.43, but due to crashed osds, ceph has been
recompiled with e43546dee9246773ffd6877b4f9495f1ec61cd55 and
1468d95101adfad44247016a1399aab6b86708d2 - both cases caused crashes
under heavy load.