Problems when I tried to let Hadoop use Ceph

Hi ceph-devel,
I came up with the following problems when I tried to let Hadoop use Ceph. Could you give any advice? Thanks firstly!
I installed ceph-0.20.2 and hadoop.0.20.205.0 with the hadoop.0.20.205.0-cephfs1.patch successfully. Both ceph and hadoop(using HDFS) can work well separately. Besides, I could run command like 'hadoop fs -ls /', 'hadoop fs -put /localfilepath /cephfilepath' correctly. But when I run a mapreduce demo: wordcount with a small file containing about two thousand words, reduce task crashed reporting information like:
A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:...Problematic frame:C  [libceph.so.1.0.0+0x898e7]...
I thought it was because ceph version is a little older compared with hadoop version. So I tried ceph-0.41.0 and ceph-0.30.0.
However, when I run command 'hadoop fs -ls /' with ceph-0.41.0, a FATAL error occurred:
FATAL ceph.CephFileSystem: initialize:Ceph initialization failed!
After tracing the source code, I found the failure was due to client failing to authenticate and establish communication with ceph. I was not quite sure about the reason leading to this failure.  And when I tried ceph-0.30.0, I got the following when I run 'hadoop fs -ls /', a little like the first one:
A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:...Problematic frame:C  [libceph.so.1.0.0+0x929fe]...
I found that ceph-0.41.0 can make libcephfs.so directly, which hadoop looking for.  While ceph-0.20.2 and ceph-0.30.0 just make libceph.so out. So I used 'ln -s libceph.so libcephfs.so' to bypass this problem.
The above is what I got when I tried to let Hadoop use Ceph. And ceph-0.20.2 led me to the best point among the three versions. I did this according to the paper 'Ceph as a scalable alternative to the Hadoop Distributed File System' and the webpage 'http://ceph.newdream.net/wiki/Hadoop_FileSystem'. The webpage did not point out the version of Ceph, which I think is important to my trial.
Now, I really need your suggestion. And thanks for your attention. Hoping to get your reply soon!
Best,Xiaobing