pg time stamps

wip-osd-pg-stats adds a time stamp and epoch number to the pg_stat_t
struct.  The epoch is updated when the mapping changes, and the time stamp
is updated when the pg state changes.

The state timestamp is the interesting one, since it'll make it easier to
identify PGs that are stuck in, say, down or peering states for long
periods of time.

What it doesn't help with is when the pg state is toggling between two
undesireable states (the stamp will still get updated).  In practice, what
we probably care about is active vs not active, and degraded vs not
degraded.  We could add additional time stamps for those, but that may be
overkill.

Previously we had planned on doing this sort of monitoring using an
external agent, but that's kind of a pain, duplicates storage, etc.  This
is simple to add into the pg_stat_t update logic.

I expect this will be rebased on top of the new encoding strategy stuff so
that the object versioning is backward and forwards compatible, so don't
worry about that part here.

https://github.com/NewDreamNetwork/ceph/commit/f43282796af50d760a620970ad691e0a20bcf178

Thoughts?
sage