Re: Some Question Regarding to RBD performance

Hi Sage,
Thanks for the feedback. We found the performance issue actually from
the journal writing. even we separate journal into the other SATA HDD,
it didn't shows any performance difference.
At the end , we use SSD to store the journal file which give us the
performance 52.3MB/s with oflag=direct. compare SATA 6MB/s
I didn't have chance to trace the code for journal writing , however I
am wondering that is there a way to improve the journal writing so we
can get better performance in SATA HDD.

Thanks.

Regards,
Leander Yu.