Re: How to sync data on different server but with the same image

You will likely have to recompile your kernel.  For LIO, recent
kernels should have the option available.  For SCST, you'll need
compile your kernel with some patches and likely some userspace
components.  If you look at the SCST user guide docs, I've verified
that they are correct and work with rbd (at least for rhel-based
systems, but they should also work for other distros).

http://iscsi-scst.sourceforge.net/iscsi-scst-howto.txt