Re: OSD hit suicide timeout

2011/11/11 Sage Weil <sage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Christian,
>
> Do you have a core file?  Can you dump the thread stack traces so we can
> see if it got hung up on a syscall or somewhere internally (thread apply
> all bt)?

I'm not sure if it's from btrfs, but ther is no kernel warning at that time.

I'm missing some debuginfo packages at the moment, but I managed to
install ceph-debuginfo. (If you need more I will ask a colleague to
subscribe the debuginfo channel on the RedHat Satellite Server, but
you will have to wait until Monday).

Here is what I'm getting from the core file at the moment.

Regards,
Christian