Re: ceph/rbd benchmarks

I knew I read the acronym in a pdf somewhere (something from '08 I
think), but I couldn't find it when I needed it, thanks.

Everything was running 3.1-rc1, I checked the kernel source before
building and it already included the following patches, so I assumed I
was good on the readahead thing.

https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/1001462/
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/1001432/