Filesystems for ceph

We are having quite some problems with the underlying filesystem for
the cosd's and I would like to hear about other experiences. Here is
what we have gone through so far:

btrfs with 2.6.38:

- good performance
- frequently hitting of various BUG_ON conditions

btrfs with 2.6.39:

- big performance problems after a few days uptime
- occasionally hitting BUG_ON conditions

btrfs with 3.0:

- big performance problems after a few days uptime
- occasionally hitting a deadlock in the btrfs filesystem (cosd is in D-state)

ext4 with a RHEL6.0 kernel (don't remember exactly):

- almost immediate blowup of the kernel (OOPS)

>From what I read in Fyodors emails ext4 in 2.6.39 isn't much better.

So, what filesystem would you recommend?

Thanks,
Christian