Ceph didn't migrate data when I kill one osd daemon

Hi all,

I have one questions about osd degraded.

My environment was set up with 3 mon, 2 mds and 25 osd, all daemon are
running on physical machines.
Ceph Version:  0.30
File system format: EXT4

Q1.   When I'm testing osd stability, I kill an osd daemon (osd2) to
observe the behavior of data migration.
    For all I know, I could see the pg degraded ratio down to zero,
and all pgs become active+clean.
    but Ceph file system didn't migrate the data on the osd (which I
already killed its daemon) to other osds.
    The degraded ratio still remain at 4.xxx%.
    After then, I run "cosd -i 2 -c /etc/ceph/ceph.conf"and then run "ceph -w",
    I saw all pgs suddenly become active+clean.

  Could anyone tell me why Ceph didn't migrate data when I kill one osd daemon?

Thanks a lot~  ^__^

Best Regards,
Anny
[global]
        pid file = /var/run/ceph/$name.pid
        ; debug ms =1

        ; enable secure authentication
        ; auth supported = cephx

[mon]
        mon data = /mon/mon$id
        debug mon = 0

[mon.a]
        host = MON1
        mon addr = 192.168.10.1:6789

[mon.b]
        host = MON2
        mon addr = 192.168.10.2:6789

[mon.c]
        host = MON3
        mon addr = 192.168.10.3:6789

[mds]

        debug mds = 0

[mds.a]
        host = MDS1
[mds.b]
        host = MDS2

[osd]

        osd data = /mnt/ext4/osd$id

        osd journal = /data/osd$id/journal
        osd journal size = 512 ; journal size, in megabytes

        filestore btrfs snap = false
        filestore fsync flushes journal data = true

        debug osd = 0

[osd.0]
        host = OSD1

[osd.1]