Re: samba of Ceph

Hi Brian,
Thanks for the information.
Please allow me to confirm what you said.
You're saying that general samba server worked well with Ceph.
But It's not OK to integrate with Windows Active Directory right now
because the acl_xattr VFS of Ceph is different from normal samba
server.
I don't know if I am right or not about what you said.
Please correct me if anything is wrong.

If the function of integrating with Windows AD is not ready yet.
May I know when this will work, please?

Thanks~~~~^^

--
Best Regards,