Re: [ceph-commit] ceph.git branch master updated. v0.27.1-331-gd9ea95f

Hi all.

As we noted earlier, "rados get" and "rados put" do gets and puts,
respectively. This is different from "export" and "import" which have
always synchronized whole pools.

I guess we can have syntax like this for the import and export:

I will implement that in a branch called
wip-merge-radostool-with-radossync and you can evaluate whether you
like it better than having a separate binary or not.

Colin