Re: a problem about installion ceph on Centos 5.5

You need to include the port to connect to. By default this will be 6789:
[root@ceph86 /]# mount -t ceph 10.65.1.86:6789:/ /mnt/ceph
That is a pretty terrible error message though; I'll put a note in the tracker!

It's also possible you have other issues based on that libceph error
(did you accidentally set an option to enable cephx, but not
distribute the keys to your client?), but try fixing your mount
options and see if that deals with it.
-Greg