Re: problem with ceph init scripts

Hi Upendra,

Are you running init-ceph from the source directory? If you do that,
it will use the ceph.conf in the source directory itself, which is
probably not what you want. So it might be good to double-check that.

If all else fails, running init-ceph with -x will show you exactly
what the script is doing. If all goes well, its exit status should be
0. Are you getting exit status 0?

Colin