A Few Questions about Ceph

I have been doing significant research and testing of Ceph as a long-term
solution for our Cloud Storage Solution.

I hope this is the right forum to ask a few questions.

1. I have a 3 node cluster. the first cluster is running the mon, msd and osd0
daemons. The second node is running the osd1 daemon only. I am able to mount the
x.x.x.x:/ /mnt/ceph just fine. I have added a 3 node and am running the osd
daemon only. I don't want to add this node to the placement group of the 1st 2
nodes, but rather add a 4th and have the 3rd and 4th in a placement group. This
would be helpful for different customers or different applications that may or
may not need replication to a second data center.

2. Is there anyway to create sub-directories in the client mount for example,
mount -t ceph x.x.x.x:/subdirectory /mnt/ceph

I am looking forward to placing ceph into our production network as our backup
target.

Thank you,

Mark Nigh