can't read the superbloack

Now the my client machine still can't mount the system, the error
message is "can't read the superblock ".Moreover, I can use
"init-ceph" command to start the system,and the  "cosd cmon cmds" is
on process table(so I think the system is running), but I can't  use
“ceph” command to administrate the system, “2011-01-13 13:27:05.800552
b5f41b70 -- :/4555 >> 192.168.178.160:0/0 pipe(0x8429c48 sd=3 pgs=0
cs=0 l=0).fault first fault ” is the error message.Do you know what's
wrong may cause these problems?  If you have encounteren these
problems, please tell me how to resolve them. Thanks.
I have turned off the iptables, and disabled the firewall.
I install the ceph(0.24) on Fedora 14 ( 2.6.35.6-45 )which runs on
Vmware 6.5.70(for test).Moreover, my mon,mds and osd was on the same
system.
My ceph.conf on mon&mds&osd is:

[global]
        ; enable secure authentication
        ;auth supported = cephx
; monitors
;  You need at least one.  You need at least three if you want to
;  tolerate any node failures.  Always create an odd number.
[mon]
        mon data = /data/mon$id
        ; logging, for debugging monitor crashes, in order of
        ; their likelihood of being helpful :)
        ;debug ms = 1
        ;debug mon = 20
        ;debug paxos = 20
        ;debug auth = 20
[mon0]
        host = cephosd
        mon addr = 192.168.178.160
; mds
;  You need at least one.  Define two to get a standby.
[mds]
        ; where the mds keeps it's secret encryption keys
        ;keyring = /data/keyring.$name
        ; mds logging to debug issues.
        ;debug ms = 1
        ;debug mds = 20
[mds.alpha]
        host = cephosd
; osd
;  You need at least one.  Two if you want data to be replicated.
;  Define as many as you like.
[osd]
        sudo = true
        ; This is where the btrfs volume will be mounted.
        osd data =/mnt/btrfs/osd0$id
        ; Ideally, make this a separate disk or partition.  A few
        ; hundred MB should be enough; more if you have fast or many
        ; disks.  You can use a file under the osd data dir if need be
        ; (e.g. /data/osd$id/journal), but it will be slower than a
        ; separate disk or partition.
        ; This is an example of a file-based journal.
        osd journal = /mnt/btrfs/osd$id/journal
        osd journal size = 1000 ; journal size, in megabytes
        ; osd logging to debug osd issues, in order of likelihood of being
        ; helpful
        ;debug ms = 1
        ;debug osd = 20
        ;debug filestore = 20
        ;debug journal = 20
[osd0]
        host = cephosd
        ; if 'btrfs devs' is not specified, you're responsible for
        ; setting up the 'osd data' dir.  if it is not btrfs, things
        ; will behave up until you try to recover from a crash (which
        ; usually fine for basic testing).
        btrfs devs = /dev/sda3
        osd data = /mnt/btrfs/osd0
; access control
[group everyone]
; you probably want to limit this to a small or a list of
; hosts. clients are fully trusted.
addr = 0.0.0.0/0

On the client side my install commands is :
$git clone git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sage/ceph-client.git
$cd ceph-client
$make menuconfig //I select "Yes" on all of three option about Ceph
$make && make modules && make modules_install && make install && reboot

Thank you!