Re: SUSE install/config issue...

Hi Peter,

The cfuse binary is part of ceph. Normally, it would be installed by
make install. Try re-running configure and make, making sure to
specify ./configure --with-fuse

Also, you might want to consider using the kernel client, since its
performance is higher.

P.S. I just changed the "installing on SuSE" wiki page to recommend
configure --with-fuse, since it also recommends cfuse.

cheers,
Colin