Several patches for CEPH

Hi Sage,

Would you help to review several patches on our github for ceph-unstable?

1. http://github.com/tcloud/ceph/commit/3c91d0c0e20425f94eaa374f39b2a1f398270255

This fixed a monitor bug we hit several times. When some osds report
that other osds are down,
there is a chance that the leading monitor would enter an infinite loop (you can
see the CPU usage of cmon is 100% from "top").

ps. I found that the master branch does not contain this piece of
code. Is there any concern?

2. http://github.com/tcloud/ceph/commit/e3147e8929220997017de8fffa34b9d9c2abf9cf

We hit this assert fail once. Can you check if this patch is reasonable?

3. http://github.com/tcloud/ceph/commit/01e3bd78fe7ae26b394f5acda5c0ea875726a387

We found that every execution of 'ceph -s' causes a thread leaking on
the monitor.
This patch sort of fixed the problem: the thread will be terminated
when the subscription
expires. However, I wonder if we should provide an "unsubscribe" mechanism to
allow the client to explicitly unsubscribe it.

Thanks,
Henry