Re: RBD/OSD questions

That sounds promising. I have another question about the OSDs.
Following scenario:

I have a couple servers with each having six disks. My idea is to
start an osd for every single disk on each server.
Will Ceph place the replicas on different hosts by design, or can i
solve this via a crush map?

Just a short question on terminus: what is a RBD (something about rados?)?

Thanks
Andreas