Re: Image conversion with ImageMagick doesn't work on CentOS, but it works fine on Debian Lenny.

I did actually, try to compile IM from a tarball.  Nailed all the dependencies except one or two, and ended up giving up for th easier, softer way.

I didn't try compiling the SRPM.  There is a thought in that.

Peter

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 4:26 PM, Frank Cox <theatre@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 2009-12-16 at 16:10 -0800, Peter Serwe wrote:

> The provider is coresense.  For better or for worse.  They do a lot of
> things stupidly, but it works, and for lack of a
> better option to suggest for a cart with a back-end that handles the
> things they do, it stays.

Ok, then you either live with it or you fix it.

Have you tried compiling an imagemagick srpm on Centos to see if that
fixes it?  Your choice of srpm.  Or perhaps compiling it directly from a
tarball?

Peter Serwe
http://truthlightway.blogspot.com/