Xen Kernel 2.6.18-164 and Hypervisor 3.3.1 problem.

Hi,

I just upgraded the my Dom0 kernel on my Xen machine and it failed to boot. The hypervisor itself comes from the Gitco repository.

I couldn't catch the exact reason, other than it said something about no proper root and failing to synch. It rebooted a second or so later and I can't seem to find the relevant log.

As I learned from the other thread this is an early release of the kernel.

Should I wait until the rest of the release catches up before trying to resolve this, or should I try now? Should I treat it as a Xen issue or a CentOS issue.

The system boots fine on the non-Xen variant of the kernel and fin in the previous kernel

Thanks in advance,

Ian.