Re: need trouble ticket system

Hi, i using
[root@se~]# yum search otrsSetting up repositoriesReading repository metadata in from local filesExcluding Packages from CentOS-5 - BaseFinishedExcluding Packages from CentOS-5 - UpdatesFinishedExcluding Packages from CentOS-5 - ExtrasFinishedExcluding Packages from CentOS-5 - AddonsFinished

otrs.i386                                2.3.3-01               installedMatched from:otrsThe Open Ticket Request System (http://otrs.org/) is a web based ticket system.
Feedback: feedback@xxxxxxxx

  OTRS is an Open source Ticket Request System with many features to manage  customer telephone calls and e-mails. It is distributed under the GNU  General Public License (GPL) and tested on Linux, Solaris, AIX, FreeBSD,  OpenBSD and Mac OS 10.x. Do you receive many e-mails and want to answer  them with a team of agents? You're going to love the OTRS!
  Feature list:
   Web-Interface:    - Agent web interface for viewing and working on all customer requests    - Admin web interface for changing system things    - Customer web interface for viewing and sending infos to the agents    - Webinterface with themes support    - Multi language support (Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Dutch, English,       Finnish, French, German, Italian and Spanish)    - customize the output templates (dtl) release independently    - Webinterface with attachment support    - easy and logical to use
   Email-Interface:    - PGP support    - SMIME support    - MIME support (attachments)    - dispatching of incoming email via email addess or x-header    - autoresponders for customers by incoming emails (per queue)    - email-notification to the agent by new tickets, follow ups or lock timeouts
   Ticket:    - custom queue view and queue view of all requests    - Ticket locking    - Ticket replies (standard responses)    - Ticket autoresponders per queue    - Ticket history, evolution of ticket status and actions taken on ticket    - abaility to add notes (with different note types) to a ticket    - Ticket zoom feature    - Tickets can be bounced or forwarded to other email addresses    - Ticket can be moved to a different queue (this is helpful if emails are       for a specific subject)    - Ticket priority    - Ticket time accounting    - Ticket merge feature    - Ticket ACL support    - content Fulltext search
   System:    - creation and configuration of user accounts, and groups    - creation of standard responses    - Signature configuration per queue    - Salutation configuration per queue    - email-notification of administrators    - email-notification sent to problem reporter (by create, locked, deleted,       moved and closed)    - submitting update-info (via email or webinterface).    - deadlines for trouble tickets    - ASP (activ service providing) support    - TicketHook free setable like 'Call#', 'MyTicket#', 'Request#' or 'Ticket#'    - Ticket number format free setable    - different levels of permissions/access-rights.    - central database, Support of different SQL databases (e. g. MySQL, PostgeSQL, ...)    - user authentication agains database or ldap directory    - easy to develope you own addon's (OTRS API)    - easy to write different frontends (e. g. X11, console, ...)    - own package manager (e. g. for application modules like webmail, calendar or       filemanager)    - a fast and usefull application
from Salvador,
Erick García