Re: Looking for an application to work with Centos

John Plemons wrote:
Thanks for the feedback, but not exactly what I have in mind, the inventory is fluid and quantity changes are updated daily. My goal would be a real time link to a secondary DB which has a update push from the primary DB, the primary is a Firebird DB under Windows 2003 server..

150,000 entries is not a big number for databases - you should be able to hook perl DBI connections to both databases and pull updates at some reasonable interval. I'd search on freashmeat.net for a 'shopping cart' application to display the catalog and try to find one where the db entries are easy to match up with what you already have.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx