Re: Looking for an application to work with Centos

Thanks for the feedback, but not exactly what I have in mind, the inventory is fluid and quantity changes are updated daily.  My goal would be a real time link to a secondary DB which has a update push from the primary DB, the primary is a Firebird DB under Windows 2003 server..

john