Re: freenx 7.3?

Johnny Hughes wrote:
Les Mikesell wrote:
Has anyone built a freenx 7.3 for Centos 5?  I'd like to be able to use
the session shadow mode on some machines.

Les,

You can try the version of freenx here:

http://people.centos.org/hughesjr/nx/

(freenx-0.7.3 is there, the NX is same as released version)
If it all works well, we can release this version of freenx.

Thanks! The i386 version installs OK, works at least as well as the previous version and I have been able to connect to a shadow session of another freenx session. However, I think I'm missing something about how to connect to a shadowed console session. If I configure the client to use a vnc session, I can see it as vnc-local but haven't been able to connect even though I am connecting as the same user. Do I need to set a password for this? Is documentation for the new features available somewhere?

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx