RE: DKIM

I have to say, in the 7 months or so since I got into this whole linux
webserver, this is the most active thread I have ever encountered.
I would assume most of us are a little unsure about the whole
dkim/spf/sender id thing. And even according to the websites themselves,
they are not sure of their own standards.

I think it would be safe to assume you need to program/configure for the
mass email systems like gmail, yahoo, hotmail, aol, etc....and assume (quite
rightly) that everyone else will not have any problems with your mail at
all.

So I think anything done to the mail config at this point is just to make
yahoo happy. Oh, cause nothing I like more than to make yahoo happy.

Ask their shareholders is yahoo makes them happy...lol