Re: OT - Windows slowdown?

on 7-18-2008 8:11 AM Rainer Duffner spake the following:
Guy Boisvert schrieb:

A discussion about slowliness or not of Winblows SP3 is *SURELY* off topic in the CentOS list! I still don't know how the original poster came with all this in the CentOS list. I mean, for Winblows stuff, i'd post to a Winblows list first!

Because the idiot-density is usually lower on a non-Windoze-list.
This happens everywhere. On "good" lists, people come-up with all sorts of questions for all sorts of problems after they realize that a bunch of people who actually know their stuff hang around.

This list is not too busy - it's still a bearable volume. But I admit I don't read everything.
I'm glad you feel that way because I have been having this pain in my shoulder.... ;-P

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and