Re: OT - Windows slowdown?

Martyn Hare wrote:

This is so barely on topic it's just plain _wrong_, but it's the only
thing I can give useful input on based on [bad] experience.  That said
it's not _that_ offtopic given Xen can run Windows and CentOS includes
Xen technology ;-)

Then this list could become the list of about anything, providing that Xen can run many other OS!

I'd say that for Winblows / Xen problems, you could just submit to Xen list then.

A discussion about slowliness or not of Winblows SP3 is *SURELY* off topic in the CentOS list! I still don't know how the original poster came with all this in the CentOS list. I mean, for Winblows stuff, i'd post to a Winblows list first!

So thanks for your help but next time, please DNFTT!

Guy Boisvert, ing.
IngTegration inc.