Re: Re: pear

David Hrbáč wrote:
Johnny Hughes napsal(a):
It is exactly the same and for the same reasons.

If you need something, look in DAG or EPEL or ATRPMS and if it is not there, I would build it if I were you.

I think so, then I do not see the point of providing centosplus php-pear-MDB2 without having DB driver packages.

The point is that it's required for some dependency in that repo, and the other thing you asked about was not required.

We are not trying to replace DAG or EPEL in centosplus or centos-extras ... so the only things that are in there are things that are absolutely required for repo closure if the repo itself.

In this particular case:

[root@builder4 ~]# repoquery --repoid=centosplus --repoid=extras --repoid=base --repoid=updates --whatrequires "php-pear(MDB2)"

php-pear-Log-0:1.9.9-1.el4.centos.noarch