Re: African IP addresses list

Matt Shields wrote:
On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 3:03 PM, Sean Carolan wrote:

    This is a bit naive and childish:

    "how terribly shocking...I suggest also blocking China, 'cause
    they're commies, and France because they eat frogs"

    The OP is not discriminating against Africa because of government
systems, skin color, or diet.

whoa Sean, don't be first degree like that :-)
"diet", come on man don't look at the finger pointing to the moon...

No offense to anyone in any other country, but personally I prefer to
deal with people in the US who are covered by US laws.

ok Matt, that I can adhere to.

But Africa is a continent, close to one billion people live there.
Specifically blocking all of Africa for a few Nigerian scammers...
Block Nigeria, or block everything except the US.