Re: setroubleshoot

drew einhorn wrote:
There is a setroubleshoot package that
runs under X, that really makes it a lot easier to troubleshoot
selinux, but I really don't want to run X on all my vms.

Does anyone here know of an equivalent that doesn't
require X?
Is it that you don't want to install the required libraries, or that you don't want to have the X server running? You can install the X software and change the default runlevel in /etc/inittab to 3 (from 5) so that X won't start. You could still then use setroubleshoot over a networked X connection.

Dan