Re: fastrack channel?

Rainer Traut wrote:
Dear all,

will there be a fastrack channel for C5?
What are the problems inventing one?

Thx
Rainer

There is a centos 5 fast track channel now, however populating it is the problem.

We are currently working to get yum-security, RHWAS for c5, openjdk, CentOS Directory Server, the new freenx-client, open-vmware-tools, DRBD and Heartbeat working.

We are also trying to release ia64, ppc and sparc for CentOS-5.

OH .. and we are trying to deploy puppet thoughout the CentOS infrastructure.

Did I mention that we don't get paid for this :D

So, adding something else to the mix is going to take a while.

But, yes, we are aware that there is a fastrack channel upstream for el5, yes :D

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes