Re: Graphical frontend for gphoto2? (Handling photo cameras in XFCE)

Akemi Yagi a écrit :

I am interested in this, too.  I wrote a small wish script that uses
gphoto2/gtkam to provide a simple gui frontend that operates a camera.
 I could not find anything that could do this when I searched.

Among gtkam's dependencies, there's libexif-gtk. I tried to build it, but compilation failed. Details next time, because I'm not writing this message on my buildbox.

Normally, I use the [base], [updates], [extras] and [rpmforge] repos. When I need some piece of software that's not included in either of these, I try to find an SRPM on rpm.pbone.net, or at least a .spec file somewhere (freshrpms). Then I build the thing on a dedicated buildbox and put it on my own repo:

http://kikinovak.free.fr/centos/5/kikinovak/i386/

But this time, I couldn't manage to find anything.

If your skills include building packages, SRPMS for libexif-gtk and gtkam would be very welcome.

Cheers,

Niki