Re: Trouble Ticket System

Johnny Hughes ha scritto:

I would like to recommend a piece of software known as GLPI ... when used in conjunction with OCSng, it will track all hardware and software installed on each machine, which users use which machines, etc.

It also can use ADS or LDAP for authentication, and there is the ability to create FAQs that users can search.

So, the combination can be used as a software/hardware inventory program and trouble ticket system.

http://glpi-project.org/?lang=en

http://www.ocsinventory-ng.org/

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes

Does someone has an rpm version?
I did some tests on OCS-ng, but everything broke on the upgrade of the test pc...

TIA

Lorenzo Quatrini