Re: Networking issue (after latest 5.1 update?)

On Sat, 2 Feb 2008, Bart Schaefer wrote:

On Feb 2, 2008 12:12 PM, Barry Brimer <lists@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What do you see in dmesg?  Does the last bcm43xx message show that you are
associated or not?

Well, clearly I'm associated as I can ping the router and also ping
addresses on the far side of the router.  However, dmesg output from
bringing up the interface is appended below.

I realize that you were associated. The question was more geared towards whether you were associated once and it stayed that way, or whether you were associated and disassociated several times. I found it more difficult to stay connected to wireless networks that had multiple access points with the bcm43xx driver and less with a network with one access point. I also have had my fair share of "SoftMAC: Authentication response received from <MAC ADDRESS> but no queue item exists." as well.

Barry