Re: OT: writing upside down :)

Tom wrote:
Christopher Chan wrote:
Marko A. Jennings wrote:
Please take your excitement somewhere else.  This list is definitely not
an appropriate venue for it.

What is the matter Mr. Jennings? Has the list been too slow for you today?

WTF, Mark is right, the first post was good info, the rest should be to friends via email or IM...not here...get real.

Ooh, down to profanity are we? Seeing as it is a slow day anyway, I guess it does not matter. People do seem to be irritable today. Have you heard the latest about Charles Taylor? I bet there is celebrating in the streets in Freetown now that his trial is starting again. Got a diamond? Boy, do I feel provocative today.