Re: OT: writing upside down :)

˙ʇsod snoıʌǝɹd ǝɥʇ uı ƃuıʇsod ɯoʇʇoq ɹoɟ sǝıƃolodɐ ǝɹǝɔuıs ʎɯ ʇdǝɔɔɐ ǝsɐǝld ˙ʇsod ɯoʇʇoq ʇou ʇsnɯ ǝuo 'uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇsod uǝɥʍ ˙ʇɥƃıɹ ǝɹɐ noʎ

griz_quattro wrote:
When posting upside down, is top posting really bottom posting ?
Where's the wiki ? What's the etiquette ?

Christopher Chan wrote:
redhat@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
My boss just caught me reading that stuff and he thought as I was
looking at porn !
d-: ¡ɯǝɥʇ ɟo ǝlqısuodsǝɹɹı ʍoɥ ˙ʇuǝɯʎoldɯǝ ɟo ssol puɐ sʞɔǝu pǝʞooɹɔ sɐ
ɥɔns suoıʇɔɐ ɹıǝɥʇ ɟo sǝɔuǝnbǝsuoɔ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʞuıɥʇ ʇou pıp ʎǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ
ǝʌǝılǝq ʇouuɐɔ ı ¡ɯǝɥʇ ǝns ¡ʇlnɐɟ ɹıǝɥʇ sɐʍ ʇı <sɹǝdolǝʌǝp ǝpoɔıun ʇɐ
sʇuıod>

Funny.

----- "Christopher Chan" <christopher@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Fajar Priyanto wrote:
˙˙˙uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹɐ sƃuıɥʇ llɐ
(: ɹɐǝu sı plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ɟo puǝ ǝɥʇ
'llɐ ıɥ

It's on http://www.en.fliptext.net/ :)

Hillarious :)
˙sɹǝʇʇǝl lɐʇıdɐɔ ǝpnlɔuı ʇou pıp ʎǝɥʇ pɐq ooʇ ¿¡ǝdoɔ oʇ pǝsoddns
sɹǝʞɔǝɥɔ llǝds ǝɹɐ ʍoɥ ˙ʇǝsǝdʎʇ uʍop-ǝpısdn pǝpnlɔuı sɹǝpoɔuǝ ʇɐǝɹƃ
ɹno ʇɐɥʇ ʍouʞ ʇou pıp ı

believed to be clean.