Re: can't install pptp client

Fabian Arrotin wrote:
Yep, i built all these deps and you can find them on my 'little and
temp' repo : http://rpms.arrfab.net/centos/5/i386/repodata/ (see
http://rpms.arrfab.net to know how to use it )
I'm sure everything is there becausei needed it to connect to some
customers' networks that use that stupid and poor pptp/mppe
protocol .. ;-)

Ok... I finally got everything installed, however when ever I run the client and establish a connection, the moment any data begins to pass back and forth the entire system locks up tight and requires a hardboot to clear things up.

I wonder since this laptop is an Athlon X2 (x86_64) based system is it possible that mixing i386 and x86_64 packages could make the system unstable?

btw.. thank you very much for the info directing me to your repo. emmensely helpful.

Mark