Re: can't install pptp client (was: Wondering about CentOS 5.1 functionality)

Fabian Arrotin wrote:
It seems everybody already answered the first two points ...
Regarding the pptp vpn client, i've rebuilt the pptpconfig pptp client
(gtk interface) and all the deps and they are now also on
http://centos.karan.org/el5/extras/testing/i386/RPMS/ ...

Hi Fabian,

I've been trying to work through this for some hours now, including a very valiant attempt at building the packages myself, with nothing to show for my trouble, but a headache.

I was finally able to get your repository working, but I'm running into a problem:

Error: Missing Dependency: php4-pcntl >= 4.3.9-2 is needed by package pptpconfig
Error: Missing Dependency: /bin/php4-pcntl is needed by package pptpconfig
Error: Missing Dependency: php4-pcntl-gtk is needed by package pptpconfig

I can't seem to find a package for "php4-pcntl" to save my life.

Have any suggestions?

Mark