Mail Volume

Thanks Karanbir! It seems you have taken on the task of reducing this volume. Frankly, at 200 or so messages per day it is simply too much and I don't have time to even read the headers. So much is not directly related to CentOS but yet the 'list' has in the past been so good at troubleshooting almost everything.

My problem is the items important to me, I deal with my own hardware issues, I don't post to this list with regards to issues with other software, although I have in the past made recommendations... troubleshooting those however doesn't really belong here. Meanwhile, I hope I'm not missing the obvious, the basic issues with running CentOS based packages.

I have suggested before that maybe alternative lists would be a good idea. I think a xen list does exist? For sure a CentOS/Hardware list could be of benefit... not really a CentOS item, but best placed in front of those running CentOS. I don't know, I'm just thinking out loud here and adding to what I'm trying to avoid, yet another CentOS thread on an already overloaded IMO list.

John Hinton