Re: are RPMForge and EPEL compatible?

On Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 02:57:11PM -0700, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> However at some point people quit thinking logically and instead
> started just throwing virtual dung at each other

Personally I think that oversimplifies the issue a lot. There was a
plea for cooperation from one side and a strong Darwinistic move from
the other one. Even EPEL key steering committee members confirm
themselves that they want to have only EPEL around, even before EPEL
existed - the EPEL archives can show you the infinite discussion
threads on that.

I don't see any departure from logical thinking if one party decides
to not cooperate and drop the burden on the others that the others
just turn away.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net