Ralph Angenendt escribió:
Ing. Manuel Lazo wrote:
Ralph Angenendt escribió:
What is the output of

ls -l configure
file configure
sh -x configure
ls -l configure
ls: configure: No such file or directory

So if the file is not there at all - how do you want to run it? Are you
sure that you are in the correct directory?

I'm sorry, but you should give us a few more hints as to what you are
trying to do and how.

Ralph

I started this tread because I never had this problem before, but I download these programs (source in tar.gz), decompress it, cd to the directory, and run ./configure I got the error with mplayer, so I tried on the other one, and same error. so I started to thin is there was something I overlooked..

Thanks